- 2 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 teaspoon Oregano
- 2 teaspoon Cumin
- ½ teaspoon Lemon Peel
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Dried cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon Onion powder
- Measure out each of the above ingredients and spoon into airtight container.
- Attach lid and shake to combine
- This recipe is a starting point for anyone looking to make a homemade chili seasoning. You should feel free to add ingredients or change quantities as you desire.
- Two Tablespoons equals one packet you might buy from the store.
- If kept in an airtight jar, this mix will keep for approximately 6 months. .