BLUEBERRY SPINACH SURPRISE SMOOTHIE
A fruity, creamy smoothie that provides a boost of vitamins and minerals to fuel you. Enjoy it as a quick breakfast, easy snack, or on the go!
Makes: 1 Serving
- 1 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Oat milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup raw Spinach
- 1 teaspoon Chia Seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Blender, or magic bullet
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy as is, or add granola, fresh fruit, or coconut on top!
- You can substitute yogurt for non-dairy options if desired.
- You can substitute milk for any milk of your choice.
- Can be enjoyed out of a glass or with a bowl and spoon.
Allergen Warning: Recipe contains dairy products, however please feel free to substitute dairy for non-dairy ingredients. Please see above.