CINNAMON VANILLA WHIPPED CREAM
- 8 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Glass or metal bowl, chilled
- Stand mixer or hand mixer with whisk attachment
- Measuring spoons
- Place bowl and whisk in freezer to chill for 10 minutes
- Remove bowl and whisk from freezer, add all ingredients into the bowl and whisk until soft peaks form. Place in an airtight container for storage, transfer to a serving dish, or use as is!
- For plain whipped cream: leave out the cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Whipped cream can stay in the refrigerator in an airtight container overnight, just remove when ready and re-whisk for 10 seconds.
- To add an even warmer flavor, consider adding ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg.