NUTELLA HOT CHOCOLATE
Deliciously easy hot chocolate made in the microwave.
Makes: 1 Serving
- 8 ounces Milk (any kind of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Nutella
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon (or a pinch) nutmeg
- Measuring Spoons
- Measuring Cups
- Add the milk and Nutella in a microwave safe mug, heat for 1 minute in the microwave on medium power setting.
- Add remaining Ingredients to each mug and stir to combine or until Nutella melts into the milk. (If you need to reheat milk, start with 30 seconds in the microwave).
- Add your favorite topping and enjoy!
- Can be doubled to make 2 servings
- Top with whipped cream, cinnamon, marshmallow or a peppermint stick!