SUGAR RIMMED COCKTAIL GLASSES
- Course sugar (color of your choosing)
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Water
- Glasses (any shape you would like, champagne or cocktail work best)
- Measuring spoon
- Bowl with a bottom flat enough to dip the glass rim in
- Plate for sugar
- In the glass bowl, mix together the honey and water until combined.
- Place the rimming sugar in a flat plate
- Dip the rim of the clean glass into the honey and water mixture, when you lift the glass up, gently shake the glass so any excess drips off.
- Then dip the honey rimmed glass in the sugar and gently move around to coat the glass rim.