PEACH MANGO SMOOTHIE
A refreshing smoothie with a blast of vitamin C and fiber.
Makes: 2 servings
- 1 small peach, skinned, diced, and frozen
- 1 small banana, cut into chunks and frozen
- 1 mango, skinned, diced and frozen
- ¼ cup plain or vanilla yogurt (coconut, soy, or dairy all work here)
- ½ cup almond milk (or any milk of your choosing)
- honey or cinnamon for garnish (if desired)
- Cutting board
- Serving glass
- Measuring cup
- Remove pre-sliced frozen fruit from the freezer and place in a blender with all other ingredients. Blend until the mixture is smooth, serve and enjoy!
- You may use dairy milk and yogurt if you prefer.
- To make your life a little easier, you can purchase pre-frozen fruit from the grocery store.
- For some added flavor, you can top with maple syrup, honey or cinnamon.
Allergen Warning:Only contains dairy if you choose to use dairy milk and yogurt.